Okay so most of you know Casey comes from a family of hunters. He goes hunting every year. He says the best part about hunting is spending time with his family. Well last year he drew (i think that's what you call it) to be able to get a mountain goat. Apparently his chances of being able to do that is like one in a million.... so it was a pretty big deal. His dad had it full mounted and it is now in thier living room. Yep... you guessed it... its next stop will be OUR home. I told Casey that we better have a big house for that goat to have its own room that I never have to go in ;)
holy crap! i am mortified!! what is it about utah and killing animals??? CREEPY! i am totally with you on this one!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! I think it would look nice in your living room.
ReplyDelete