After the party, Casey and I were driving and I could tell he was really thinking about something. Casey and I both LOVE to travel... and we would both welcome the idea of living somewhere foreign... as least for a little while. I think my cousin living in Japan got Casey's juices flowing cause he asked me "What if I worked at the Buschard Gardens". The Buschard Gardens is this INCREDIBLE garden that we visited last year with Rich and Michele in Victoria, Canada. This question wasn't too far off cause Casey is presently a "landscaping specialist" for the hospital in Orem and is really liking it. I told him I would support him in whatever he decides... especialy if it brings me closer to a Swiss Chalet and a place that is this beautiful:

Neither of us know where life will take us at this point, but I think I would LOVE to live somewhere foreign... whether it is Canada (not so foreign... at least not to me- a canadian!) or somewhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment