Thursday, June 9, 2011

Garden!!

Its garden time again!! So in our first place that Casey and I lived in we had a backyard. My friends and I planted a garden in the plot that had been previously sectioned out and gardened in. Well we soon found out that that spot just happened to be in the shade. After a summer of daily love, we ended up with two tomatoes. Yep... apparently all the water and tending in the world does not replace sunlight. Lesson learned.



This year now that we are in a condo, we have been lucky enought that our ward has a community garden. I couldn't be more excited that this year we might actually produce something more than just two tomatoes! Its quite a big plot so its been a lot of work to weed and get it going... but hopefully it will be totally worth it!


I planted tomatoes, zuchinni, stawberries, green beans, and lettuce.

The green beans are already doing so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment