Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekend with the Davis'

One of the best weekends I have had so far with Casey was about a month ago when the Davis' came. The Davis' are a family from Casey's mission... Casey served in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is kind of hard to explain and some of you might think i'm super cheesy... but from the moment we were all together there was like this different light about Casey. He was just so happy to be with them. I don't know if it is some sort of mission thing... but I absolutely loved it. I loved how happy he was the whole weekend. The Davis' couldn't have been nicer. They told me how much Casey meant to them and how much he helped them on his mission. They said he was one of the best missionaries that has ever come to thier area. They kept telling me how lucky I was to be married to such a great person... and that I'd better appreciate him. Have no fear, Davis'... I know. And I am so proud of him.


While they were here we went to the Festival of Colors. It was way fun!



And this is our bathroom after the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment