So I absolutely love HGTV. I love the creative ideas, the design, the colors... pretty much everything about the design shows. Especially design on a dime. I have also been really liking yellow and gray lately... so I decided to do our bathroom those colors. Luckily, our bathroom was already yellow (KC picked out the paint last year... and if you are wondering if our bathroom is really THAT bright, don't worry... it is). So I started with getting a yellow and gray shower curtain, then for my jewerly holder all I had to do was put gray fabric behind. The artwork got a little more tricky. I had my mom make me these flowers out of yarn and the only thing left to design is the arrangment on the canvas (that I covered with the same gray fabric I used for my jewerly thingy). I prefer the 7 flowers hanging down, Casey prefers the three flowers in the corner. What do you think?



I really love how our bedroom turned out. I love the colors and I love the bedspread. I am also proud of our window treatment...I was planning on making my own so I went to joanns and looked at thier "blackout" fabric(had to be blackout for the 1 day a week KC and I can sleep in). At half-price, to get enough fabric for our windows it would have cost 80 bucks! So then I Ross, Target and TJ max. No luck. Then I went to walmart and for 10 dollars for each panel (total of 20) for black-out we had our window treatment! I just had to tac them a bit it make them fit right, but they are the perfect color and I was thrilled! However, from doing this post I realized our bedroom could use a little more artwork on the walls!

No comments:
Post a Comment