I found this video that I made in highschool with my friends, the fabulous seven. Ana, Ava, Becca, Britney, Hayley, Stacie and Me. My sisters told me back then that more than likely when I left highschool that I would be friends with them anymore. I'm happy to say (of coarse) that they couldn't have been more wrong.
I'm so happy that all my friends are all still doing so well!
Ana recently got back from a mission and is about to get married! Ava is about to move to Los Angeles with her husband to start (dental?) school. Becca just had a beautiful boy named knox and couldn't be cuter... and Stacie is about to have her second beautiful girl! Britney gets home from her mission just this next week and I'm super excited to see her. And Hayley has been one of my best friends for the past few years... not to mention our husbands have become good friends and like to "kick each other's A's" at FIFA. My favorite is when Casey will turn to me at the same time that Jake turns to Hayley with thier puppy dog faces and Hayley and I then look at each other- we both know exactly what they want: to play video games together like little kids.
Anyways, if any of you fab seven read this blog, I think you will like this video as much as I did:
No comments:
Post a Comment