Monday, August 19, 2013

Mawwriage

Casey: So I think I might go play baseball tonight
Nicole: Ok, that sounds fun. When?
Casey: Well, I have a game at 6 and at 7
Nicole: Ok, cool. Where?
Casey: In American Fork
Nicole: Oh, too bad its not closer... it would be easier for Easton and I to come. Maybe we will come to your first game.
Casey: Ya, that would be fun. There is park closeby with swings.
Nicole: So is it just tonight?
Casey: No, it's every monday night.
Nicole: Oh, every monday? So you've joined a league?
Casey: Ya.
Nicole: How much is the league? Will the games always be in AF?
Casey: Not very expensive and yes... they will always be in AF.

FROM (I might play baseball tonight) TO (I've joined a league)

Yep, sounds about right!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I'm pretty sure John and I have had similar conversations. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete