I can't believe it's been seven years since we graduated highschool!! A couple months ago we figured out that we would all be in town on the same weekend and we were able to put together a little getaway for just a night in Salt Lake. No kids... just the girls and just like old times! We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and stayed up super late chatting. It was great! I remember my sisters telling me after high school that I probably wouldn't stay friends with my highschool friends... so glad they were wrong :)
The Fabulous Seven after highschool 7 year ago...
And the Fabulous Seven, seven years later:
We got to go to music and the spoken word the next morning.... we were all so tired from staying up late! We are definately not used to staying up late anymore... but it was well worth it.
Besides the night when Casey had appendicitis and my sister took Easton for a few hours down the street... I haven't spent the night away from Easton. I was totally fine until the ride home and then I wigged out and missed him SO BAD. I was super happy to be home and see his smiling face.
Casey had a man reunion the same weekend with his highschool buddies. These guys have been friends since they were practically in diapers!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment