Monday, August 19, 2013

Houghton Trip to St. George

It has become a family tradition to go to St. George for the Houghton reunion each year. We get a house that fits us all with a pool and have a blast! The kids love it because they could swim all day and the adults love it cause we can lounge all day! Also Casey gets to go to Red Lobster... which he seldom gets back home.

I gave as much fish to Easton as he would eat. I HATE that I don't like fish and I would love for Easton to like it as much as his dad does. He was downing baby shrimp and LOVED them :)



At a park right by our house


This year we took a day and went to Zions Park... one of my favorite places. The kids loved playing in the water at the end of our hike 






Easton had a blast with his cousin Brooklyn!! She is so stinking cute. They got to eat breakfast together pretty much every morning. Loved seeing them play together. This is Easton's first time in a cart without this car seat... he was a little nervous about it so glad he got to sit by Brooklyn!

No matter where we are, Easton LOVES the water!! 


One of my favorite things to do in St. George is to go on bike rides. Casey and I went on a bike ride when we came down here when we were engaged (like 5 years ago!) and I still remember that as one of my favorite things we've ever done. This one was a blast too!




Thanks so these two wonderful grandparents for making the whole weekend possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment