Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New best buds

I feel like this is the beginning of a long and happy friendship. They were absolutely adorable all night long. Easton would get excited about Champ and go right up to him... then freak out a little bit and push him away. Pretty much all night... and it was so cute! I HATE that I grew up afraid of dogs and I really don't want that for my kids. I really hope he learns to love dogs just as much as his dad. 

 I know that Champ is sure going to love Easton at meal times! Easton was already getting a kick out of feeding him.

We had to make sure not to interupt this serious business.... Fantasy Football Draft!


When Easton wasn't playing with Champ, he was climbing up this step. You can totally see the look of accomplishment in his eye when he makes it up. SO CUTE.


No comments:

Post a Comment