Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Power tools

After Casey and I bought our condo over the summer there were a few projects that we've been meaning to get to. Putting some extra shelves in our laundry closet and furnace room were one of them. Casey has been so busy lately with working full time and going to school full time that he doesn't have too much free time. So when I wanted it done, it was up to me to do it.

This might show how lame my life is right now, but I felt like doing this was such an accomplisment! I had never used a saw, drill, or really any power tool before this. I got the wood, the different screws andthe brackets that we would need... I even got a stud finder. It was almost scary as I went to drill in the first screw. But I did it! After I got the first shelf up I was so happy!
And now we have the space we need to start a good storage (also with the help of http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/)! Julie, I hope you are proud of me too ;)

1 comment: