
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I miss summer
I should have posted this a long time ago... but I just found it on my camera and made me miss summer SO SO bad... not only because I'm missing the sun, but also what Casey and I ate over summer. When we got back from our canada trip we had this competition-type thing going with my sister and her husband... eating enough fruits and veggies each day. Casey and I did great! This is pretty much what we ate everynight for months. We also had lots of homegrown tomatoes and zuchinni. This was probably one of the best thing I have ever started cause it has been over six months now and I am still doing pretty good. Everyday for lunch I have atleast a fruit and two veggies (thanks to costco). I am definately a fruits and veggie lover no matter what, but boy... I miss the farmer's market, my sisters garden, and those stands by the side of the road where you can get the good stuff. Summer: please come.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment