Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Day

Casey did good this year! He knows that i'm not crazy about flowers, chocoloate and the like so I feel kinda bad for him cause there's nothing really "traditional" to fall back on. We had actually talked about not getting each other anything because we are saving for a cruise (which happened to have booked on Valentine's Day-yipee!)... but then Casey surprised me with this frame.

This frame is fantastic for a number of reasons. The first reason is that it's black. One of the first things he told me when he pulled it out was that he made sure it would match the rest of our decorations. He must have known that if it didn't match, I wouldn't put it up. Not bad for a guy. The second reason is because Casey surely knows the way to my heart...he made sure I knew that he bought it at 50% off. Yes, I know most girls would have gotten offended by that... but not me. I was thrilled, and even more thrilled that he was proud of that. And last, but surely not least, he said he got it for the quote. It says "together is a wonderful place to be".

Yes Casey, together is a wonderful place to be. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment