Since I won't ever be able to actually give this letter to Susie, I thought I could at least put what I want to say to her on my blog. Susie works in billing at the hospital.
Dear Susie,
You don't know me and you have to deal with people like me all day. I called at least three times today to try and get my concussion bill worked out, and find out what options I had. After talking with two other ladies, they basically put me through the run-around and told me there was nothing I could do. I wish that I could express my gratitude to you for going the extra mile and asking the right questions. You were able to take about $300 off my bill. Do you know what $300 means to my husband and I? It means so so so much to a newlywed with a husband still in school. The world needs more people like you. Right now I feel like if I am ever in a position to, I would LOVE to give you the money you saved us, just because you were willing to make an extra phone call. So thank-you Susie. That meant a lot to atleast me.
No comments:
Post a Comment