Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Colorado

Michele, Rich, Casey and I went to visit my aunt Lynda and Steve in Colorado this weekend. We were also very lucky to catch my grandma there also, and got to spend time with her too. It was the perfect trip. It was so much fun to spend time with family, we got to relax and visit cool places (we rode the gondola in Telluride-very pretty) and Lynda's cooking could not have been better.


I have a picture here with my family when I was about eight. Casey has actually been to MY aunt and uncle's house more recently than I have cause he went with thier son on a scout trip before Casey and I even met. Cool, huh!



This is in the gondola that takes you over the mountain into the village.


Telluride ski hill.



We went to a restaurant called brown dog recommended by one of the locals- and it was DELICIOUS!


No- not in London... but someday we will make it there!


Okay- so funniest (also a little disturbing) part BY FAR on this trip: none of us could get each other straight! This picture was taken right after we all got in a gondola and thinking that I was Michele, Casey sat right up against her... and right at the exact same time I thought Casey was sitting next to me and I put my hand on Rich's knee. Michele pulled a fast one and quickly grabbed my hand off. There were a few times something like this happened. Apparently Michele and I just look too much alike!

Sorry michele... a snowflake is covering you in this picture. Right after this was taken, the wind picked up and I thought it was going to blow me away!


I'm sure one of the best parts of this trip for Casey was finding an Indian. Ever since he was a kid, he has LOVED cowboys and indians.

The whole gang right before we took off for home. We can't thank Lynda and Steve enough for such a wonderful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment