Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and David Archueleta

So this kinda lame cause it's totally late... but here are the Christmas pictures Casey and I took this year. And since it's too late to wish you a Merry Christmas, we'll just wish you a Happy New Year!!


Also around Christmas, Marti invited me to go to the Christmas Concert with her. I think my facebook status from that day sums it up well:



Marti asking me to go to the David Archueleta concert this morning: AWESOME. Traffic getting up there: not awesome. Marti's impossible parallel parking job 5 minutes before the doors closed: AWESOME. The 5 block jog in heels to the conf. center: not awesome. Nice couple who let us in line with them... bypassing hundreds, enabling us to make it in: AWESOME. The Mo-tab and DAVID freaking ARCHULETA: AMAZING!!!


I think we kinda look like temple sqaure missionaries in these picutures...

If you squint, you can kinda make him out...haha just kidding. David did a fabulous job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment