Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Crime Shows
So recently I learned that I really like crime shows when I work out. I've made it a goal recently to bike for an hour, keeping my heart rate at 130 (fat-burning zone). It's been hard for me to stick to the whole hour... but kinda out of coincidence when I go to the gym, there is a chanel on the tv's that has a few crime shows back to back. I think the one I watch most is call "without a trace"... or something like that. The reason why these crime shows have been so great is because I will start watching them and then I have to know how they solve the case, so I stay. I stay my full hour cause I just have to know why that bride got kidnapped, or who killed the cook (as were the cases this week) Actually, quite a few times the show goes right from the end of one show to the beginning of the next show ( smart technique to get viewers to watch the next show... apparently it works) and I stay even longer cause I get caught up in the next show. So thank-you chanel 16, you are good for my health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE without a trace :)
ReplyDelete