Before taking a nap on Sunday, I had a little bit of this popcorn (which has cheddar and caramel popcorn), then gave the bag to Casey. When I got up from my nap:
Casey: You are in BIG trouble. I have a serious bone to pick with you.
Nicole: What did I do? I've just been sleeping!?
Casey: Oh, I think you know what you did.
Nicole: No, I really don't.
Casey: YOU ATE ALL THE CARAMEL POPCORN!
Nicole: No I didn't.(holding back hysterically laughing, cause Casey was really THAT serious)
Casey: Yes you did. I am not getting ANY caramel popcorn, and it's delicious.
Nicole: Casey, please read the bag.
Casey: Chicago Mix. A MIX. See, that means there should be both caramel and cheddar.
Nicole: Casey, please read the top of the bag.
Casey: Caramel corn may settle. Shake it!
Nicole: (the look on my face was enough said)
Casey: Well how are we supposed to know you have to shake it !?!?
Nicole: Well, it does say it right on the bag.
Casey: You are SO lucky right now.
Little did Casey know, I did WANT to pick out the caramel corn... but I ate mostly cheddar too until I gave up. The caramel corn is really that delicious. It was then that I read the bag. I guess I could have shaken up the bag for Casey... but I didn't think it was going to be THAT big of deal. When it comes to Casey and food... I should have known.
this story just made my day
ReplyDelete