Thursday, July 17, 2014

Seven Peaks

We have been having a total blast going to Seven Peaks this summer. These are actually the best pictures I have because when we are there, we are too busy having fun to take pictures! We've been going to Britney, And and Reagan. The first time we went, Easton was ear to ear ecstatic the entire time. He LOVES everything about it. Lately his favorite thing has been this short blue slide in the a kiddie area. Last week decided to let him go down it until he stopped saying "again AGAIN". I didn't make it. He went down probably about 30 times before I gave up and got too tired from lifting him back and forth. He LOVES jumping in, he loves the waves, he loves all the splashing and he even loves just walking around. And I love him and his smiles.




Happy Father's Day Casey!! We love you. You are SUCH a good dad! We are lucky to have you!


This is Easton's devastation was we were leaving Costco without getting a drink. He was screaming "dink, DINK" like his life depended on it.


 Such a sad face!! I should feel bad... but mostly I just feel terrible that my two year old is already addicted to coke. I blame his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment