Monday, July 7, 2014

17 weeks and...

 Hanging out with Livie and Cole at the mall...


 17 weeks.... (and to think I felt SUPER fat in these... haha! Fast forward to 33 weeks when I'm actually getting around to updating this blog, and I'm jealous of myself).



 Also, Easton was 17 months and had FINALLY started to walk.

 We went with Daddy to the Science Center at BYU for a school project. Easton thought some of the displays were pretty cool! In this picture, it's an illusion where Easton thinks he's touching a dollar bill.. but really it's just a reflection or something.


 So apparently we have a bit of a pretty boy. The daycare sent me these pictures, telling me that Easton did NOT like his hands dirty and was super confused. I love the look on his face in the third picture! She said next time they will be using sponges :)


No comments:

Post a Comment