Thursday, July 17, 2014

Precious little miracle

 I could not be happier to announce the arrival of this precious little miracle.The doctors told my sister this day wouldn't happen. It brings absolutely so much joy to my heart that Michele and Rich will get to be parents to this beautiful little girl. She really is a miracle.







Meeting Ashley makes me that much happier for my little angels. I've said this before, but Easton makes me happier than anything ever could. I could stare at him forever. And I am so excited to be having a little girl soon! Two weeks ago I was measuring 36 weeks when I was 32 1/2, so I had to have an ultrasound. Turns out the baby is measuring perfectly normal... I just have a huge uterus. What was super fun about the ultrasound tho was that the techs told me that Elsie already has tons of hair! There were two in there cause one was training on their new machine... and both of them at the same time were like "whoa" she has tons of curly hair! I LOVE that Elsie already has tons of curly hair... curly hair just like ME :).




No comments:

Post a Comment