Last year when I was on a diet I discovered this lasagna recipe. It's made with zucchini instead of noodles and it's seriously one of my favorite recipes this time of year because I can make it with tomatoes and zucchini right out of the garden! It's super healthy and absolutely delicious :) When I'm not on a diet I switch up the ingredients at bit... ground beef instead of ground turkey, regular eggs and extra cheese... but every time I've made it, diet or not, we gobble it up!
Ingredients:
6 oz ground turkey
1 garlic clove, minced
1 T dried parsley flakes
1 T dried basil
1/8 tsp salt
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
3/4 C. 1% cottage cheese
4 slices or 3 oz. low-fat mozzarella cheese
1 T dried parsley flakes
2 T eggbeaters
1-2 small to medium zucchini squash
For the full recipe with awesome instructions:
Source: http://my-medifast-journey.blogspot.com/2009/05/lean-and-green-zucchini-lasagna.html
No comments:
Post a Comment