Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ava's Birthday

I was lucky enough to spend some time with my cute nieces on Ava's 8th birthday. I love these girls so much and have had a blast watching them every now and then this summer. 

When the girls first got to my condo, I had Ava fill this out. I actually had to go to Costco that day, so a few of the options were kinda skewed, but I think she still loved it!

 
She decided on a new splash pad, pizza, Rio and root beer floats. So, we went to Costco and got pizza and root beer floats for lunch (get their soft serve frozen yogurt and root beer as your drink... YMM). Then I had a surprise stop for them... we went to Zurcher's and I let Ava have $.50 for every year she was.... so $4.00.


 Then because it wasn't super hot outside, we ended up going to a park we've never been to before. It was the park right behind the Scera Pool.

 Then when we got back to the house, we played outside with bubbles and cars and hopefully the girls had a great time!









Happy Birthday Ava! I love your fun, loving and caring personality. I love how good you are to and with Easton and that he has someone like you to look up to. I love that you are always thoughtful of your sisters and I've seen you be selfless so many times.







No comments:

Post a Comment