Thirty seven weeks, barely dilated to a 1 and she's still "high". Murmur.
We got Easton this car track and was planning on giving it to him when Elsie was born saying it was from her. Casey just couldn't wait. He was too excited to give it to him, so we decided to give it to him early. We still told him it was from Elsie, but he was too distracted by it to care what we were saying. HE LOVED IT. There's never been a toy keep his interest (that I can think of or know of) for longer than about 5 minutes. He didn't even last 5 minutes on his big slide. But he didn't even look up for like three hours! He was totally obsessed. It was adorable.
This was taken when we had dinner with all of Casey's friends. I'm sad we didn't get a shot with the group, but it was fun seeing everyone! We had dinner at Malawi's and Easton started being pretty difficult and so I had to leave early.
Grandpa Cal came and watched Easton one morning I had to be at work. Easton LOVED it!
No comments:
Post a Comment