Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentines, Why I love you

Hayley and I are getting ready to sell these "14 Reasons why I love you" at the Wonderland Boutique in Alpine this weekend. It was quite the project getting it all ready! I tried finding as much candy as I could on sale, then there was printing the valentines... and putting it together!





At first our husbands were the babysitters... but after our boys went to bed, it was time to enlist Casey and Jake in some Valentines making. They were very put out. It only took about two minutes into it, and they had already started talking about forming a Union and giving us a list of demands... starting with soda and ice cream. When Hayley and I told them to stop complaining and get to work, it seems they decided to make things a little interesting so they proceeded to come up with dirty sayings for the candy instead of our clean ones. I do admit, they were quite hilarious and maybe one day Hayley and I will use some of them! *** UPDATE: Risque Valentines are now available here!!***




And now for married couples.... RISQUE VALENTINES:



No comments:

Post a Comment