Monday, February 3, 2014

Just hanging out


My favorite thing to do with these two is nothing. It's in the moments where we don't have something planned that we end up giggling, tickling, and playing and these to me, are true happy moments. 





So I was getting ready to put Easton's carset in our car when I decided to fix the straps inside before we take it out so it was ready to go. I sat him in here and he was ecstatic! I don't really know why... but he was so stinking happy... he was clapping and laughing away. Since he was so happy, I decided to see how long he would last strapped in, and he lasted a WHILE. I gave him a toy and he lasted even longer. So cute.





Each year we do a Godfrey Family cousins party... this year we had to have it at a church. This is the four Godfrey girls  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment