Monday, February 3, 2014

Love

Easton's new favorite thing is this pair of sunglasses he got for Christmas. He love to put them on me or Casey, then put them on himself. We go back and forth, back and forth and he gets such a kick out of them! 




I took the first picture below at the UVU Bookstore when we went to buy a textbook that Casey needed for school. This will be his last semester (he has one class left in the summer and then he'll graduate). I wanted to remember this time in our lives where we were still in school and had a kid. Seems like my parents remember very fondly these times in their lives... and I think we will do the same :).

After UVU, we went to Casey's soccer game and Easton LOVED it. It didn't look up the hole second half... then even at that it was hard for me to get  a picture with him looking at least in the direction of my camera. I think he was in heaven... watching soccer and eating oranges. During halftime Casey came up to say hi and then went back to play goalie on the other side. He was wearing a yellow jersey so for the second half Easton knew where Casey was and he kept pointing at him saying "dada" like he was proud. It was really cute.




Its hard to get a picture of this little guy smiling now... because whenever I try, he sees my phone and wants the phone. He is better at working those baby games than I am! He's not even 1 1/2 yet and I'm already having to consciously limit his phone time. Wow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment