Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine's Day

So I really should check my blog more often. I did this and posted this picture on the blog last year:


Then yesterday I logged in and saw that there had been a lot of traffic on my blog. Not really knowing much about blogs and just clicked somewhere and it brought me to that post and there were 188 comments on it! I had written on the post that if anyone wanted me to send them the sayings, just to e-mail me... so there were that many people wanting me to e-mail them the sayings! I think what happened is someone pinned it to pinterest and with Valentine's Day coming up.... BANG!

  ***UPDATE***

I made these just a little bit cuter and put them on my ETSY for everyone to enjoy :) It comes with 24 Valentines so you can pick the ones you like best, and also a blank page in case you want to fill out your own. You will get my Microsoft Word and Publisher files for those who may want to change it a bit, and also a PDF for easy printing.






And as a bonus, you'll also get a template page so you can make your own :)



ALSO - Check out these Risqued Valentines!!


After doing the above Valentines, so many people were interested that with the help and suggestions of some of my friends and family, I decided to also make these sayings for married couples! This is meant to be for fun and I really hope it doesn't offend anyone. Great to celebrate a wedding anniversary - give them a different treat each day leading up to your anniversary! You can do this for the couple weeks before, or even the month of your anniversary (depending on how far into the month your anniversary is :).

11 comments:

  1. Hi...Can you please email me the saying and what they do with as well?
    Swhiddon4@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you also email it to me!!

    kristi.godfrey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a helpful tip:-) Make the file downloadable on this blog post, then update the post from last year with a link to this current post. Say something like "EDIT: Because of all of the traffic due to Pinterest, I have made this file easily accessible to anyone who wants it. Please click here (hyperlink "here" with the address for this current post) to download it." Or something to that effect:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please email me the file? Love the clever idea! Tammi_miller@att.net
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to do this for my hubby :) Can you email me the post too please :) jenntigger2381@aol.com Thank you !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please email this to me as well :) Stephinemarie03@aol.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please please please! Email this to me?! letardt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you please email me this also! Love this idea and I am planning on doing it for this upcoming valentines day (:

    simonst2@mymail.shawnee.edu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, I just followed the picture I had pinned for valentines day and recognized your blog immediately! How funny! You're famous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you please send me the file too? THanks! :)
    gcsteacher2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete