Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Candy Machine

This little thing has made me so HAPPY! I'm feel like a little kid again. With Andrea watching Easton, I get to see her kids a lot more. I told them I was getting a candy machine that was like magic and all you had to do was wave your hand under it and candy would come out!!

I think because they were so into it, I got super into it and even made a special trip to Costco to buy the candy. I bought it off Amazon and the first one I got didn't work!! I was SO MAD. They sent me another one next day and this one is much better. The kids haven't even come to use it yet, but I am so excited for each time they come in to work, they can have some candy :)

p.s. I also have a drawer that I put gummy bears in and told them its a "secret drawer" just for them. Gosh I am a cool aunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment