On Saturday Casey went to a "man-movie" with the goupe (ryan) and I had lunch with Anna and Veronica. It's been a really long time since just the three of us got together. It started out at Costa Vida and we talked for like 3 hours before we decided we needed to get a picture in front of at least the rubble of Kimball Hall since we didn't make it in time to get a picture before it was torn down.
Costa Vida
Veronica locked out of my ghetto car cause the handle is broken!
Gates Hall- the boy's dorm. It's still standing!
The Rubble




Then the REAL fun began. We all wanted to see the inside of the new dorms. Someone had the GENIOUS idea to pretend that we were gonna be freshman next year and that we wanted to see what the dorms looked like because we were deciding where to live next year!!! We had a total blast. We walked right into one of the dorms and met Chasely Jensen from Arizona. I feel really bad that we lied to her so much because she was SUPER nice. She was extremely kind to us and if we really had been freshman I'm sure we would have appreciated her generosity a TON. But instead we asked her a ton of questions just to see what she'd say. We asked her about classes, about her roomates, about the other dorms, about dating, about her teachers, about what classes to take... we were killing it! The funniest question was about dating... she told us that she dates A TON. I think all three of us wanted to laugh our heads off just at that comment because none of us hardly dating our freshman year. Instead I said (yes-I think i'm just that funny) "I don't think my boyfriend will like that". We asked her how it was like living with friends cause "we just didn't want living together to ruin our friendship". At one point I even pointed to one of the old heritage halls buildings still standing and said "EWW who would live in there!?". Haha.. Needless to say I can't remember the last time I laughed so much!! It was great. Thanks for creating good memories, Anna and Veronica.



With our unsuspecting tour guide. We look as young as her, right?

This is the hall to thier storage units. When we were freshman, we had creepy cages.

Seriously? A big flat screen tv in a huge, nice hangout room?

Elevators? Really?

Thier laundry room is about the size of our whole lounge. Plus they had about 10 times the amound of machines.


The window in thier living room...

The old heritage halls living AND kitchen...

There was a dance going on that night... how precious!

The difference...

We think we are cool... hanging out in the dorms!


And if nothing else... the trip was a success for the 44 cent bobby pins in the new creamery.

And just for fun... pictures from when we ACTUALLY were freshman




embarassing:)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow those are so much nicer! Ha I lived in crappy dt.
ReplyDelete