Monday, February 6, 2012

Chicken and Football Oreo Truffles

from Pinterest.

DELICIOUS!!

(especially with red mashed potatoes)

4 chicken breasts
Bacon slices
Salt and pepper to taste
Garlic powder
Chili powder
Brown sugar

Cut each breast into 3 pieces (12 pieces), season all the chicken with the spices, then wrap a bacon slice around each piece, roll in brown sugar and place into a cooking-sprayed oven proof dish. Also great on the grill! No juices to drizzle on anything, but still delicious.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy. Delicious served with mashed potatoes with some of the gravy from the chicken drizzled on top.



Oreo Football Truffles

I felt like being festive this year and I came up with this all by myself!! So I LOVE oreo truffles and thought it would be cute to shape them into footballs instead of balls! Casey and I babysat for his sister on Saturday night so I had the girls help me. We had a blast. We did a scavenger hunt in the grocery store to get the ingredients and I think the girls had a lot of fun getting messy shaping the footballs. So we got white chocoloate and put red food coloring in it, then got white icing and did the football markings. The recipe is really easy and SUPER good.

1 pack oreos
1 pack cream cheese
1/2 bag chocoloate chips

Crush the oreos and then mix with cream cheese. Shape into balls and cool. Then melt the chocolate and dip the ball in it. Chill and Enjoy!




Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment