We had a TOTAL blast. At first the hill was super slow so the tubing itself wasn't that much fun but I was super happy to be up in Midway -aka not at work- doing something a little different with Casey. You know when Casey and I are in good moods when we are teasing each other. The man wouldn't stop pushing my tube away from me, pushing me around, racing me (and always winning) and I did the same to him. The guys up there running the show asked us how long we had been engaged for! By the last hour we were there it got colder so the hill got much faster. It was tons of fun to go down!






My favorite part of the day was when Casey and I had just got down the hill and we were chatting with the guy working. We are facing the bottom and don't see that there's someone coming super fast behind us. The guy stops mid-sentence and screams "dig your heels in". The older chinese lady cannot reach the ground the way she is sitting in the tube and crashes into the netting at the bottom (meant to catch fly-aways) and she does a back-flip out of her tube. I cried cause I was laughing so hard.
After tubing we went to a DELICIOUS restaurant up there with Jake and Hayley and had a really fun time with them too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment