I found it on this website where everything is $15:
http://www.getheavenly.com/.
I also got two other shirts. It was pretty risky getting these things online, but I ended up LOVING all three (sorry- no pics for the other two). I have bought clothes online before from stores that I know my size cause i've been into their store... like Gap and American Eagle. While I think MOST clothes on this website are rather ugly.... some of them are cute. Like if I were to buy something else- which I am not cause I really shouldn't- I would get these:
My other lastest deal (It might not seem like it, but I really don't shop that often... promise) was on J. Crew sale. I know that I recently posted that one day when Casey and I are rich that I would shop at J Crew... well don't worry... we definately aren't there yet- but the prices for a few of the swim suits came down even more... and a 14 dollar swim suit is actually in my budget and hard to pass up. I told Andrea about this one, she got the same one in green :). We already have two other matching swim suits... so when we go on our cruise to Cabo, we will have to coordinate!
I also got this from j crew for 10 bucks. I like it because it has a little bit longer sleeves which us Godfrey girls like to cover our arms, and the gathering in the middle is also flattering.
There you have it sisters... I'll try better to tell ya more often ;)
I'm seeing a purple theme!
ReplyDelete