Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday

Saturdays are normally my favorite day cause:

1. I don't have to work-duh! Oh how I cherish sleeping in!
2. I normally get to spend the whole day with Casey!!

Casey had Youth Conference until about 4 on saturday. After two years of marriage... I still hate not being able to spend time with him. I will say though... that him being gone gave me some MUCH needed catch up time.

*I was able to clean my house! It desperately needed it.



*I went to my garden. Don't judge me cause of all the weeds. My garden is on a neighborhood/community garden plot next to some freak of nature weeds. I am convinced that even the best gardener working on it everyday would have been overwhelmed. I gave up on trying to keep up with the weeds a long time ago... as did many of the other garden owners. At least I still got some tomatoes!




*I made a skirt that I've been meaning to make for a few weeks... super easy pattern. No- I do not own an iron... so Yes- I had to use my straintener to iron this seam.




*I went to the pool with Ashley- had to get some sun time in before the pool closes soon! Also I haden't seen Ashley in a while, so it was really nice to catch up!



*Then Julie called and told me I could watch her boys for a little bit. We all know that is not even a question... So I got to spend some time with Tyler and Chaser with Ashley. We played ping pong where Tyty made up his own rules, and air hockey were Chase kept scoring on himself.





Then when Casey got home from Youth Conference, we went to his soccer game! That is him playing goalie. In case you didn't know this, Casey is an AMAZING goalie. I realize that KC is pretty much great at anything with a ball, but its pretty unbelievable how good he is at playing goalie for someone who has only played soccer for a few years. When everyone in the stands is in awe multiple times a game at some of the saves that he makes... I am so proud of him!




Something on the list that didn't get done: Organize my closet. There are so many things in my closet that I haven't worn in almost years! My goal today was if I haden't worn it in over a year, it goes in the bin. Yes- i'm one of those people... maybe if I EVER lose the weight I want to lose... these things will work again.



Other things that didn't get done:
*paint my nails
*finish a blog update in the works
*laundry- I only got some done- only I was able to label our laundry bins so KC and I stop getting whites and darks mixed up.


1 comment:

  1. blogging queen of the universe! love the skirt!! and that totally doesn't look like chase in those pics, it looks like cole!!

    ReplyDelete