We left thursday night to head up to park city but on the way stopped in heber to do some grocery shopping and made the Houghton discovery of the year:
Us Houghtons, we like us some Wild Coyote Ranch. And that tub... well that's about as awesome has Andrea's huge tub of swiss chalet sauce (not quite tho- but close).
Then friday we all got up and went boating. Thanks to brooks for bringing his boat!After Brooks got done going as hard as he could with Jordan and Casey (which was really funny to see two grown men hugging each other like they haden't seen each other in years just to hold on for a few seconds)... I went out with Kryschelle and skyler... it was really fun!
Then the next day we were headed to park city! I was too cheap to pay to go on the alpine slide/zipline (really? $20 for 1 zipline when we got 16 ziplines for 40 in mexico??-no thanks!) Instead I got to go to the outlets with Jody, Krychelle and the Trimbles... and I much prefered spending my money on clothes! (note to self: there are AWESOME deals at the outlets when is school is about to start- good timing for us!).
One of my favorite parts of the trip was when we were driving into Park City with Skyler (Casey's brother's daughter). We were talking about spotting animals and how we had seen some deer the night before. The conversation went as follows:
Skyler: What if I see an Elk!?!
Casey: Than I would give you a treat. For any animal you spot, I will give you a treat.
Skyler: What if I spot a buffalo?!
Casey: Than I would give you a million treats
Skyler: Oh NO, you better not, my dad would kill you!
Hanging out in our room before bed:

Then also this week Casey and I got to spend some time with Ari, Ava and Alivia. These girls are so stinking cute!! We got to go to the pool:
And to the park
I was very blessed to marry into such an awesome family! Leading up to and on our wedding day my father in law pulled me aside and told me that I wasn't to marry Casey unless I promised I wouldn't ever take him outside of Utah County. While I know he was only kinda kidding... there is something to that. Casey and I are very blessed to have so much of our family close, and I hope we never take that for granted.
Love all these pictures! Thanks again for taking the girls yesterday, they haven't stopped talking about it and asking when they can go to nicole and casey's house again!! It is great to be so close to family. Ryan and I have had many discussions about that same thing and how grateful we are for that. Thanks for being such a great/fun part of our family.
ReplyDeletei was there when ange got her swiss chalet gift! best day ever!!
ReplyDelete