I cannot wait to do this for my kids!! I'll have to update this blog later with how it went... but for now, here is the plan:
We are planning on going to Mexico in January (we have plane tickets and reservations, but you never know these days #2020 so hoping this plan doesn't get messed up!!) My kids don't know so we are going to tell them on Christmas morning with this scavenger hunt.
I'm gonna start with giving them a present with nothing but this piece of paper and their first clue in it. I'm sure they will expecting an actual present... so to get a piece of paper will hopefully throw them off enough to make the rest exciting. Then at every place there is a clue, we also left a hint.....
I'm going to put these files on my ETSY in case anyone else could use them. They would work for ANY scavenger hunt you'd like to do.... whether at the end you want to surprise them with a trip or maybe a puppy or anything else. You don't have to use hints at each clue and this can be used simply as a way to build up to an any awesome present.
This took me about 30 minutes to put together... I backed the clues on cardstock so they read like a card (with the clue inside) and put the chain together with the countdown labels and construction paper.
Some other projects I've been working on....
CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
Kindness challenges for the whole month of December. You can have them come from the elf, or just give them to your kids randomly. Good way to help them add to the Christmas spirit!
Labels for questions Elfie could ask using strictly
house hold items for an EASY and QUICK elf set up!
Quick, easy and FUN scavenger hunt from your Elf!


























No comments:
Post a Comment