I was lucky enough to live with or right next door to all these lovely ladies my freshman year of college, and then continue to live with or close to until I got married. They have been with me through so much and I was so lucky to have them!
 |
| Halloween Sophmore Year |
Last week we had a little reunion... it's been seven years since freshman year when we all met. I can't believe it's been so long! We went up to Salt Lake for the night, went to dinner, went hot tubbing, had a dance party and basically laughed all night long. I had SUCH a good time, probably the funnest night I've had in years! It was a blast to tease each other about old habits and celebrate new accomplishments. I loved reminiscing and the gossip (haha). THANK YOU for making me laugh so much, especially you, ANNA!
No comments:
Post a Comment