Monday, October 7, 2013

Casey in the kitchen!!

Watch out everyone!! Casey made from SCRATCH spinach whole wheat noodles!! Yah, don't worry... it was totally for class and this was him doing his homework, but I'm still proud of him! Still working on him making dinner a time or two ;)






Then my accomplishment for the YEAR would be fitting back into this little thing. My goal was to fit back into my wedding dress before Easton turned 1. I'm so proud that I did it! Now I have a little more to go... but at least I made this milestone!


 We also did a little updating to our place. I realized that these black window drapes made our living room look smaller. I wanted something lighter. My mom helped me, and I am happy with this lighter blue! I wasn't sure if I would like them, but afterall I love our new pillows too! The drapes aren't the chrevron like I wanted, but I'm told chrevron wouldn't have looked good.



No comments:

Post a Comment