Monday, February 25, 2013

Pedicures and Showers

This weekend didn't exactly turn out as I had planned. A good friend Kara was having her baby shower so I had planned to go up with KC on saturday morning to meet my mom and sister to go to the shower. Well with the snow and Kc having to be close to Provo in case he got called into work, I ended up catching a ride with Michele and Rich to my parents on Friday night. So I ended up having a fun day with my mom. We went to the shower, then went and got pedicures at my favorite pedicure place! Then Casey was suposed to come up Saturday afternoon after the storm so that we could hang out with Jake and Hayley... but Hayley wasn't feeling well and it wasn't worth the risk of Casey driving in the snow, so he ended up staying home.

By Sunday, Easton and I were really missing daddy. But to my pleasant surprise, Casey missed us too! I should preface by saying I'm totally the one in the relationship that misses him. It doesn't mean Casey loves me any less... but he's normally just fine to go on trips and be okay away. Here is our conversation on the way home from my parents when he picked me up on Sunday morning:

Nicole: So did you miss us, or was the break and night without crying nice?
Casey: Oh I MISSED you!!
Nicole: Huh?
Casey: I was sick of my X-box after like 30 minutes, there was nothing on Netflix, there were no games on and I had no homework. Nicole, I cleaned the house!!
Nicole: HUH?? 

I'm still scratching my head. Mayb we should go away more often!




I'm SO excited for Kara. She's going to be an AMAZING mom!!



My mom got the same guy that she didn't like last time... such bad luck! My pedicure was great though... sometimes I feel like I would pay just to be able to sit in the massage chair!



 



I think Easton had a good time at the shower too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment