Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

We had one plan for the fourth: take it easy. We had a few errands to run and since we always seem super busy on Saturdays the list of things to do started to pile up. I was able to get most everything done in the morning and was able to take it easy for the rest of day which was super nice. I love Cafe Rio... Casey is going through an anti-cafe phase so we have started to develop a tradition of me getting Cafe Rio and Casey going a few doors down and getting Thai food. We did that and something as simple as lunch and then relaxing afterwards started to make our day awesome. I even got to go to the pool for a minute!

We were planning on going to bed early but of coarse our plans never stick... and I'm really glad this year that we didn't. Jake and Hayley invited us to go to the Real soccer game... and we had a really good time. Casey and I LOVE those games and would go a lot last year but it just started to get expensive. Jake was able to hook us up and for 13 dollars we both got tickets. I could watch soccer all day... so even though the game itself wasn't all that exciting... I was still super happy. My favorite part was after the game we got to go on the field to watch the fireworks. You could still see the cleat marks in the grass!


 Salt Lake VS. Seattle : 0-0.





One thing is for sure though... it was definately passed our bed time! We are normally in bed around 8:30 and asleep by 9 pm. Super lame, I know... but we love it. We didn't get home until midnight and Casey has to be at work at 5:30 am! Kind of embarassing... last night we were so tired that we went to lay down for just a minute at 6:45pm. Don't worry... we didnt' get up until this morning. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment