Casey got the day program job!!! For as long as I've known Casey he has had a night positon at Heritage, which meant he worked until 10:30 every monday, tuesday and thursday night - and- he had to get up and be there by 6:30. As you can imagine that SUCKS. He recently applied and got position to be a day program couselor... his hours are now 6:45-2:45. WE HAVE NIGHTS NOW! I will actually see my husband during the week!! We can do so many of the things that we want to but couldn't before. Heck, we are actually going to have dinner together know so I'm going to have to learn how to cook! We can play sports, we can do things with family, we can see our friends... poeple don't have to schedule thier lives around us as much. Wow. I am so happy right now.
p.s. I am very proud of Casey for getting it. There were quite a few poeple who applied for it and were as qualified for the job. Casey, being as awesome as he is, GOT IT!
congrats! congrats!
ReplyDeletehmmmm... time for an update my friend. i want to know what's happening in your life.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is like the boy who cried wolf. I look at it almost daily hoping for a new post, only to find disappointment. One of these days when you actually do post something new I will have given up on your blog, and will not see it. UPDATE THIS THING ALREADY. Love you :)
ReplyDelete