For the last few weeks we have been looking into buying a condo and hopefully we will be moving on to our own place in a few weeks. We will never forget our first place tho :)
Needless to say, Casey and I have had to be creative to live in such a small studio appartment with miniature appliances and very little closet space. Really tho, it has been perfect for us. We're really excited to move somewhere bigger. Hopefully I will have pictures of our new place shortly!!
p.s. Hayley- I totally had your in mind when I posted this. Happy I finally updated my blog?
Fina-freakin-ly!! Keep blogging girl. If you blog it, they will comment.
ReplyDeleteawwww, i miss that lil place *tear* i luv how CUTE u guys made it look, hopefully the next tenants will be as cute and stylish as u guys! good luck, can't wait to see pics of that condo!
ReplyDelete