So I totally became obsessed with bike riding. Like really. I love it so much. I love how good I feel after, I love that it's something active I can do with Easton and I know it makes him really happy, I love pushing myself to go further and harder. I just love it. I love seeing new streets and neighborhoods that are super close to my neighborhood and I wouldn't even know existed if I didn't go riding... I love looking at houses and discovering cute neighborhoods that I could imagine Casey and I living in... and I love when I have a destination to bike to. I can't stinking wait until next summer because I am going to bike ALL over Utah!!
The first snowfall this year. Easton loved it! He was super confused for a bit, but then I think he really liked it. At first, I was pretty excited too... there's just something abuot the first snow fall and the smells that is happy. But since that moment, I have been totally and utterlly pissed at the snow. I just want it and the cold to go AWAY so we can go on bike rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment