It started Friday night with a really bad stomach ache. Casey thought it was because he was really hungry but after downing his Panda Express take-out, the pain wasn't going away. He threw up all Friday and just wasn't getting better. By Saturday morning, we were going to go in but Casey just wanted to sleep. I was at the THRIVE convention all day and we had made dinner plans. When Casey didn't show up for that... and then didn't show up for a THRIVE presentation about an hour later... I knew that we had to suck it up and go to the ER.
It ended up being a good thing that we did because less than three hours later of arrving at the ER, Casey was in surgery to remove his appendix. The doctor told us that it would have ruptured within 24 hours, so it was a really good thing we went in.
Only a nurse would know what to get someone whose in the hospital... thanks Janet!
I declare these hospital cups the "I've been through crap trophy". I got one when I had Easton, and now Casey has his own.






No comments:
Post a Comment