Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pregnancy Pose

I feel like in the last few months I've gained tons and tons of weight... and not just in my belly. So many of my clothes don't fit anymore. And I haven't even been one of those pregnant people who eat whatever they want cause they are pregnant. I think I eat pretty healthy and the only "pregnancy craving" I've had so far where I just HAD to have something was sweet potatoe fries- once. I'm not working out as much as I did before (just too tired) but I still work out quite a bit. Regardless, the weight is uncontrollably packing on. Its been really hard for me and even taking this picture was a big step for me. Casey's been pretty good about it. Every time I complain he just looks at me dumbfounded and says something to the effect: Duh, you're pregnant. My sisters told me I would regret it if I didnt take any pictures... so here you go (me sticking my neck out so you don't see quite as much face fat).


Nineteen Weeks

5 comments:

  1. I think you are so cute pregnant! I don't think you look fat at all! I pretty much blew up it was crazy and I honestly never took pictures and sometimes I do regret it. It's frustrating that people can be so skinny every where else and just have a tiny belly! It's unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, shut up, you're a babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do look great.

    I totally know how you feel though. The weight gain was traumatizing for me, and I also ate healthy. Poor Cary had his work cut out for him.

    Oh and I agree with your sisters. You will look back at these pics in 15 weeks and realize you were TINY, and then once you've had the baby and you look at your 40 week pictures it's surreal. It's amazing to remember the whole process and you also feel pretty great about yourself when you compare to those fully preggo shots.

    ReplyDelete