Thursday, January 5, 2012

Family Cruise!!!

Well hello there long lost blogging friends!! With my workload tripled at work from October-December... blogging was put on the back burner. In case you were wondering... I work at a surgery center and we get slammed the last few months of the year with people who have met their deductible and decide to have surgery. I could go into details but i'll refrain from boring you and just say it has been absolutly CRAZY. Hence... why i'm blogging about the last few months, now... in January :)


So my parents have said that if we could get the family together, they would pay half for us to go on a family cruise. I found a great deal on a five day cruise spending two of the days in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We didn't end up being able to get the whole family together... just six of us actually, but I'm so glad that we went. We had a blast!! Casey and I felt very spoiled and we absolutely loved spending the time away with family.


I think the pictures say it all...












































1 comment:

  1. Wow, picture overload. The cruise looks amazing. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete