Thursday, November 3, 2011

Britney's Shower

Once again, Hayley threw a great Party!! I thought it was one of the best showers i've been to so far. We played pin the "who who" on the man, we played a game where we were put into pairs and one person at to put a broom in between her legs while the other had to put a roll of toilet paper in between her legs. I'm sure you can get the point of the game... it was halarious. We also had Reed answer some questions about Brit and had Hayley's AMAZING waffles.



For Stacie... She couldn't be at the shower, but she got Brit this adorable apron!


After everyone except the fab girls left the shower, we went outside with the balloons and let them go, as we all made a wish. Kinda fun!



Hayley, Becca and I got together and made Britney a marriage basket. We had almost EVERYTHING in there that you would ever need when you first get married. We had books, lingerie, oils, cloths, candles, KY, ... the works. All I got to say, even though it was quite the project, we did a great job (a special thanks to mrs creative becca!)







Congrats Britney and Reed!

No comments:

Post a Comment