Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I got to watch the freedom festival from right outside my window at work. I dare say that us at UVOC had the best view out of anyone!





Saturday was nice... helped Hayley at the farmers market in the morning, chilled during the day, went to see X-men, then watched the stadium of fire fireworks from a nearby park with Jordan, Kryshelle, Jake, Hayley and KC. Then on sunday we got to go to Elizabeth's baby blessing- LOVE that family, and stop by my grandma's house to see some of my Dad's family.



Then on Monday we went mini-golfing with my family and then went to a BBQ at my parents house. I got to spend time with my nephews- one of my favorite things. Then we went over to KC's brother's house for a pool party, (only KC and I didn't end up swimming-mainly the kids did) another BBQ and fireworks :).



No comments:

Post a Comment