Monday, October 25, 2010

Real Salt Lake

So last year Casey and I really got into playing soccer. At one point we were on 3 teams! My favorite is indoor. I absolutely LOVE playing. My favorite night of the week are the nights we have games. Since our regular team decided to take a break this session, Casey and I started playing a some new people. Even though we were hesistant at first to play with people we didn't know, it has turned out to be really fun. It just took us a few games to figure each other out and know what to expect from each other on the field.


We have also been getting to be Real Salt Lake fans. We have now been to two games and had a blast both times. At the last game the team store was having a sale... 52% off. Some of thier nice work out shirts ended up being cheaper than what you can get them at just about anywhere so Casey and I each got a long sleeve shirt, short sleeve shirt and a training jersey. Casey has slept in his long sleeve shirt every night since we got them.

Last Saturday I had a Halloween work party on the same night as a Real game. We thought it would be perfect to dress up as soccer players and sport our new jerseys.






No comments:

Post a Comment